When was your last dental exam?
If it has been six months or longer since you’ve seen a dentist, we invite you to schedule a checkup with your Las Vegas dentist at Inspirada Dental & Orthodontics. Here at our family-friendly practice, we treat patients of all ages. We create lasting friendships with our patient, improving your oral health and appearance and helping you find a better, brighter smile. We understand that dental work can be stressful. That's why we find a way to replace any anxiety with peace of mind, through a combination of:
- Comforting Patient Amenities and Entertainment
- Compassionate Specialists with Years of Experience
- Sedation Dentistry and Local Anesthesia Options
- Advanced Dental Technology for Accuracy and Comfort
- Weekend & Evening Office Hours
What can I expect from my checkup?
At your next dental exam or cleaning from your dentist at Inspirada Dental & Orthodontics, you can expect the following:
1. An Open Oral Health Conversation - We will ask you about your concerns, answer any of your questions and put you on the right path toward long-term oral health. If you're curious about anything - why your smile looks the way it does, which toothbrush/toothpaste options to use, or anything else - this is the time to ask!
2. Dental Diagnostic Assessment - We will examine your teeth and take intraoral photos and digital X-ray images. Our dental practitioners want to understand each aspect of your oral health, to precisely identify your oral health needs.
3. Teeth Cleaning - Our caring, in-house dental specialists will administer a comfortable, thorough dental cleaning, to remove stubborn plaque and tartar you have trouble removing at home. Your teeth cleaning is key to preventing gum disease and decay.
4. Treatment Planning - We will also discuss any restorative or cosmetic dentistry options you might be interested in. We will also recommend oral health best practices, and schedule your next checkup before you leave our office.