Why do I need sedation dentistry?
At Inspirada Dental & Orthodontics, we are proud to provide general dentistry and various specialty procedures. No matter the treatment you see us for, we believe you should feel comfortable and relaxed from beginning to end. Here are some of the benefits you can come to expect from sedation dentistry:
- Ease of Treatment
- Comfort While Our Team Works
- Pain Relief
- Uninterrupted Dental Work
- Preserved Peace of Mind
We hope to be a convenient, stress-free place where you can receive care for all of your dental needs! With sedation dentistry techniques and a high level of customer care, we can provide the enjoyable dental experience you deserve.
How does sedation dentistry work?
At Inspirada Dental & Orthodontics, we offer several sedation dentistry options at Summer Dental so that you can choose which method is best for you. These include:
- Laughing Gas: Laughing gas will significantly reduce your fears and discomfort. It’s best for mild to moderate anxiety, and will produce a euphoric effect through a breathing mask.
- Oral Conscious Sedation: Oral conscious sedation offers a sedative that will relax you just before your procedure. Easy and effective, it allows you to receive the care you need without any of the accompanying worry.
- IV Sedation: If you need something more than oral conscious sedation to fully relax in the dental chair, your dentist may recommend IV sedation. We use a topical anesthetic to numb the area where the needle will be inserted, and then the IV sedation will take effect, allowing you to relax and fall asleep.